Required Accounts Executive for a manufacturing Company
· Preparing statutory accounts.
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and chasing debt.
· Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
· Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
· Create and update expense reports.
· Process reimbursement forms
· Prepare bank deposits.
· Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
· Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
· Maintain digital and physical financial records.
· Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
· Review and file payroll documents
· Participate in quarterly and annual audits
· To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Saudakar.in
Classified Id :214386
Posted On : 21 Apr 2018
Ad Type : OFFERED
Category : Jobs
Sub Category : Finance & Accounting jobs
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 1 to 3 years
Salary : 2 to 3 lac
Qualification : Graduate
Designation : Accounts Executive
Hebbal Industrial Area, Mysore, Karnataka